It’s that time of year and people are getting sick. There are many viruses that can be easily spread from person to person. Most people are contagious 1-3 days before become sick and perhaps up to 7 days after they become sick!
Keep yourself well this season by following these tips:
- avoid contact with those who are sick
- stay home when you are sick (the office WILL survive without you)
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- wash your hands often. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
- avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose (this is how many germs are spread)
- practice good health habits such as getting enough sleep, eating healthy foods.